Wednesday, March 26

Korean Fever....




I think a lot of people think of Japan as one of the best fashion forward Asian countries in the world. I think that honor must go to Korea. One of my best friends is Korean and so is one of my co-workers and I must say....they have some beautiful style. Most of the girls that I have seen have an amazing sense of putting together an outfit that is classic, yet so new and fresh. To see some honest style from the streets of Seoul, check out this cool little website that I found...Streetpeeper.com. Find Seoul and look through pages and pages of cool guys and gals all dressed up but so very casual at the same time. Yay, Korean fashionistas!!

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the pictures (excluding the ones I took myself) used on this site are purely for commentary purposes only and do not belong to me.