Saturday, September 20

spiked...

ouch.yikes.want.

i have been wanting a spiked cuff since i saw this one come down the runway on irina at the burberry fall 08 show.  i almost bought one (not quite the same as above) but my boyfriend acted like i was a crazy person for wanting it.  i normally wouldn't listen to anyone when it comes to something i feel pretty confident in but something came over me and i passed.  what was i thinking?  he doesn't have to where it so he should keep his mouth shut and  i should just listen to my instincts!  i hope i can find another one.  i will. i will.  i gotta keep positive!  i will post a pic once i pick up one of these bad boys!  have a great saturday everyone!

No comments:

Disclaimer: All the pictures (excluding the ones I took myself) used on this site are purely for commentary purposes only and do not belong to me.